“Ms. Nappinai has unravelled the laws regulating use of cyber space and technology – her keen understanding of the subject is translated into a commentary that explains the law as it is today and what it ought to be”
– Amitabh Kant, Chief Executive Officer, National Institute for Transforming India, NITI Aayog, Government of India.
Ms. Nappinai has represented and handled Civil & Commercial Transactions & Litigation primarily for Manufacturing, Infrastructure (Cement / Sugar / Gantries / RO Plants); & Textiles. She has also been taken on as Expert Counsel and Advisor to various Media & Entertainment Companies primarily in the fields of Movie Production; Software; Gaming; Animation & Banking and Foreign Universities for their IP & IT Strategies & Transactions.
- IPR Litigation for Media & Entertainment Companies; Software and Technology Companies; IT / ITES Companies; Movie Production Companies; Movie Production Houses
- IPR & Cyber Litigations for Visa Facilitation Company
- Breach of Employment Agreements
- Money Suits for recovery of amounts due to Pharmaceutical major and multinational Textile exporter in commercial transactions
- IPR Litigation for Textile exporters
- Opinions and advisories on IPR issues including Assignment of Copyright / Trademark; Claw – back of rights; Limitations to the licensing of IP rights; Protection of IPR; Commercial Exploitation of IPR
- Protection of its IP in its Animation motion pictures including its IP rights to the characters created by it and for commercial exploitation of the same
- Conducting IPR / Information Security audits / Due Diligence / Information Security